Hello Blogging World!

So here goes....

I have been wanting to set up my own blog for ages now, and have finally taken the plunge as I have lots of spare time since becoming a mommy to my beautiful daughter Krystabelle so I'm currently on maternity leave. 

This is my very first post and I am very excited! This blog is basically going to be about everything in a girls life that makes you smile :). 

I have a massive passion for all things beauty and I'm addicted to beauty boxes. As my collection of beauty products develops, so does my love for it. 
I am beyond obsessed with trying out new products and sharing my thoughts with family and friends or just anyone who will listen to me blabbering on :)
I have been inspired by various beauty bloggers who have made a success for themselves and I look at their blogs and think "I could do that" so I thought what the heck!

I think beauty comes from many things, and makeup is there to help make you feel prettier and give you the confidence to strut your amazing self down the street. Learning to find the humour in life and laugh is half the battle. It's the only beauty secret I truly believe in. No amount of shimmer powder can ever fix a sad face! 

Although I have a fair amount of make up, I don't have a HUGE collection, but I want to base this blog about products I have been fortunate to have already try and my favourite products so far, and also products I can't wait to get my hands on. 

I love a lot of different brands of make up (my favourite being Urban Decay) and thinks it's the perfect reason to start blogging and reviewing products! 



Well this is me and can't wait to get stuck in with my next post... So don't forget to keep an eye out for it :) 

Caryl Ann





No comments:

Post a Comment